You're going to travel to Lebanon and you don't know if your electric devices (your computer, mobile phone, battery charger...) will be able to work there?
To know if you need a travel plug adapter to go to Lebanon, you have to consider 3 things : the shape of the plugs, the voltage and the frequency of the current delivered by electrical outlets in Lebanon.
Here are the shape of the sockets in Lebanon, and the the types of plugs used in Lebanon :
If none of your usual plug is compatible, you should buy a travel adapter to be able to plug your electric devices in Lebanon (please visit our selection on Amazon for more details).
The type of electrical outlets and current in Lebanon is as follows:
- The electrical outlets in Lebanon are of type C and type D. Type C outlets have two round pins, while type D outlets have three round pins.
- The current in Lebanon is 220-240 volts, with a frequency of 50 hertz.
Charging the battery of your phone or computer in Lebanon is simple. You have a few options:
1. Use a wall socket: Most mobile phones and computers come with chargers that can be plugged into a standard wall socket. Make sure you have the appropriate adapter or converter if needed to match the socket type used in Lebanon.
2. USB charging: If you have a USB charging cable, you can connect your phone or computer to another device with a USB port, such as a laptop or a power bank. This allows you to charge your device even when you don't have access to a wall socket.
3. Car charging: If you're traveling in a car, you can use a car charger adapter to charge your phone or computer using the vehicle's cigarette lighter or USB ports.
Make sure you have the necessary charging accessories and adapters depending on the device you want to charge. Always follow the manufacturer's guidelines and ensure the voltage and plug type are compatible with the local electricity supply in Lebanon.
For Lebanon, you will need a power adapter that is compatible with Type A and Type B sockets.
Type A sockets have two flat pins, while Type B sockets have two flat pins with a grounding pin (grounded 3-prong plug).
Therefore, it is recommended to buy a power adapter that supports both Type A and Type B plugs. This will allow you to easily plug in your devices and ensure compatibility with the power outlets in Lebanon.
Based on the latest available data, here are the 20 largest cities in Lebanon: