You're going to travel to Bulgaria and you don't know if your electric devices (your computer, mobile phone, battery charger...) will be able to work there?
To know if you need a travel plug adapter to go to Bulgaria, you have to consider 3 things : the shape of the plugs, the voltage and the frequency of the current delivered by electrical outlets in Bulgaria.
Here are the shape of the sockets in Bulgaria, and the the types of plugs used in Bulgaria :
If none of your usual plug is compatible, you should buy a travel adapter to be able to plug your electric devices in Bulgaria (please visit our selection on Amazon for more details).
In Bulgaria, the type of electrical outlets commonly used is type F. These outlets have two round pins and are compatible with plugs that have two round pins or pins with a grounding connection.
The standard voltage in Bulgaria is 230 volts, and the current frequency is 50 Hz.
To charge the battery of your phone or computer in Bulgaria, you will need:
1. Charger: Carry the appropriate charger for your device. Make sure the charger supports the voltage and plug type commonly used in Bulgaria.
2. Power Adapters: Bulgaria uses the Type F power socket, which has two round pins. If your charger has a different plug type, you will need a power adapter to convert it to Type F.
3. Voltage Compatibility: Ensure that your charger supports the voltage used in Bulgaria, which is 230 volts at 50 Hz. Most modern chargers are compatible with different voltage ranges, but double-check the charger label to ensure compatibility or use a voltage converter if necessary.
4. Power Outlet: Locate an available power outlet in your accommodation or public spaces such as airports, cafes, or charging stations. Be mindful of choosing reliable and secure outlets.
5. Charging the Battery: Connect your charger to the power adapter if required, then insert the adapter into the Type F power socket. Plug the charger into your device and let it charge until the battery is full. Monitor the charging process to ensure everything is working correctly.
Remember to always follow safety precautions while charging your devices, and avoid leaving them unattended for long periods.
If you are traveling to Bulgaria, you will need to know which power adapter to buy in order to charge your electronic devices.
In Bulgaria, the standard voltage is 230V and the frequency is 50Hz. The power plugs and sockets used in Bulgaria are of type F. This type of plug has two round pins and is compatible with plugs of type C and E.
Therefore, it is recommended to buy a power adapter that is compatible with type F plugs. This will ensure that you can easily plug in your devices and charge them without any issues while in Bulgaria.
6. Stara Zagora
16. Veliko Tarnovo