You're going to travel to Andorra and you don't know if your electric devices (your computer, mobile phone, battery charger...) will be able to work there?
To know if you need a travel plug adapter to go to Andorra, you have to consider 3 things : the shape of the plugs, the voltage and the frequency of the current delivered by electrical outlets in Andorra.
Here are the shape of the sockets in Andorra, and the the types of plugs used in Andorra :
If none of your usual plug is compatible, you should buy a travel adapter to be able to plug your electric devices in Andorra (please visit our selection on Amazon for more details).
The type of electrical outlets used in Andorra is Type C and Type F.
Type C outlets have two round pins and are rated for a current of 2.5 Amps.
Type F outlets have two round pins and an earth grounding pin. They are rated for a current of 16 Amps.
To charge the battery of your phone or computer in Andorra, you can follow these steps:
1. Check the power voltage: Andorra uses a standard voltage of 230 V and a frequency of 50 Hz. Make sure your charger and device are compatible with this voltage to avoid damaging your electronic devices.
2. Adapters and plug types: Andorra uses Type C and Type F sockets. If your charger has a different plug type, you will need a travel adapter to plug it into the wall socket.
3. Purchase a travel adapter: If you do not have a compatible plug for Andorra's sockets, you can easily purchase a travel adapter at most electronic stores or online. Make sure the adapter converts the plug type and supports the voltage of your device.
4. Connect the charger: Once you have the appropriate adapter, plug your charger into the adapter and then connect it to the wall socket in Andorra.
5. Charging your device: Once the charger is connected properly, you can plug your phone or computer into the charger and let it charge. Make sure to check the charging icon on your device to ensure it is charging correctly.
6. Check the charging time: The charging time may vary depending on your device and its battery capacity. Monitor your device to determine when it reaches a full charge.
Following these steps will allow you to charge your phone or computer battery in Andorra without any difficulty. Enjoy your stay!
You will need to buy a power adapter for Andorra if you are traveling there. Andorra uses the Type C and Type F plugs, so your adapter should be compatible with these plug types.
Andorra is a small country, therefore it does not have cities in the traditional sense. The country is divided into parishes, which are similar to municipalities or districts. Here are the seven parishes in Andorra:
These parishes vary in size and population, but none of them would be considered a large city by international standards.